It’s all about trust and confidence
Collection and Use of Personal Information
This refers to any information that may be used to identify you, such as, your name, phone number, email address, or mailing address. We use several products to analyse traffic to our website in order to better understand our visitors' needs and to continually improve our site for them...this tends to be anonymous statistics which are not linked to a specific individual or IP address. If you were to subscribe to our newsletter, join one of our forums or enter a competition with us then we would collect personal information as part of this process. We would use this information to talk to you about products and updates and anything related to why you contacted us in the first place.
iFootage and trusted partners will only use your personal data in the following ways:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to ensure our website and online shop is available to you;
- to verify who you are;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products that we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable us to manage customer service communications with you;
Note: where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- Web Banner Advertising
After visiting our website, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our website on your computer or other devices.
These advertisements are provided by iFootage using ‘cookies’ placed on your computer or other devices. You can remove or disable cookies at any time and if you do disable cookies, you can still view the publicly available information on our website
Links to other websites and content providers
Sharing data with third parties
Footage only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to iFootage and to you, and for no other purposes.
Further information on third parties
Aside from our service providers, iFootage will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so:
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers.
Checking and updating your personal information and unsubscribing
You can check any information that we may hold on you, update it or have it all removed by going to the Right to be forgotten page. Here you will find a number of options to choose from. You can also unsubscribe to general mailings at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by emailing us at email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org